Friday, July 6, 2012

Baby Kate Update

Well it isn't LOA.....BUT......the next best thing.......

BABY KATE UPDATE!

TIMOTHY and KATE have met.  Neither were cooperative for photo's and I was not given any idea what they thought of each other??? I can probably guess though:

Timmy:  What in the world??? A smelly baby!!! Eweeeee, gross!

Kate:  I have no idea what you are talking about, brother???....is this kid here to take my toys????

Timmy: (eyes rolling) Wonder how long until they let me back to my room with my peeps....sigh....geez, this is sooooo boooooring!

Kate:  Waaaahhhhh he is scaring me, take me back to the baby room!

Timmy:  Great, I think she's on to the ticket out of here....wait, I gotta listen to that the rest of my life.....UGH!  When is that Ma Ma and Ba Ba coming again????  Maybe I can tunnel outta here before then????

Kate:  Waaaaahhhhhh!!!!


Back to the blog now and what you tuned in for THE PIC'S:

So happy to see my baby smile!


Here, I brought a dead leaf for you. Kate is in the red bear shirt.


I feel sad for the poor child next to her ( Kate in green shirt)




 



Cheeeesssseeee!


I have a gift for you too!


LOVE the tongue!



AWWWWEEEE, my heart melts!





No comments:

Post a Comment