Monday, June 24, 2013

VACAY, YEAH!

JEEPERS!!

EVEN I HAD TO GO BACK AND RE-READ!  It has been 2 months plus since my last blog post?!!

If I weren't living this roller coaster, I would have realized the crazy long time that has elapsed.  Soooooooooo, Without one moment longer, here we go!


FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS! 

                         You might want the 5 point restraint kind.....this will be a bumpy bit of info!

This guy is probably driving beside one of you RIGHT NOW!
YUP, He's Legit my fellow drivers!
Although, don't be alarmed, he drives more cautious than a gramma because  he bought his gramma's car and is channeling her driving skills!  

The Big kids all excitedly bid so long to school and started summer vacation.  Although if you remember,  1 "little" is a backpack wearing school going youngin too!

HE 

STILL

ASK'S

DAILY
WHY THERE IS NO SCHOOL, TIM POUTING BECAUSE THERE IS NO SCHOOL, AGAIN, TODAY.

ABSOLUTELY!  His big sib's have a lot to teach him! I have tried to figure out how to capture that enthusiasm....like pixie dust or something....to sprinkle on the "less excited about school" bunch in this house!  Taking suggestions, really!

Grand Canyon Or Bust!

Bryce and the BIG kids went west for a week of fun touring Vegas Baby!, Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam, Sedona, Some big crater thingy (of course that's the official name...pfft!) and Glen Canyon Dam and Zion National Park.

I stayed home with the LITTLES and had an enormously exciting time washing windows, touch up painting, fixing the slide on the pool, cleaning every inch of the house to get it ready to sell. 

WHAT ON EARTH???
I am just realizing, I was had.... AGAIN!
SHORT STICK DRAWN AGAIN!!!!

The little kids and I, waiting for our BIG kids to return from their vacation.  We survived!

Now since I referenced selling our house in the last paragraph, better fill you in on our crazy roller coaster, we are on currently. 

 Bryce has about 23 years in the Air Force.  We left the Air Force about 13 years ago to fly for US Airways.  Then 911 occurred and we were furloughed.  Bad deal, but the Air Force desperately needed qualified pilots due to the Gulf War.  We were lucky to land right back were we started.  So long story....very briefly.... we were still an employee at US Airways during this entire time.  

Although we had a commitment to stay on active duty until 2015, because of an annual bonus and moving from IL to AR last summer, Bryce asked for release based on Timothy's health needs.  We would like to be closer to family, to help in the many surgeries and appointments upcoming for Tim.  The release was granted and we are retiring as of October 1.  

SOOOO, We are selling our house by owner, in case anyone here is just DYING to live in Cabot, AR!

I will update you on Timothy and the complicated web of :

WHO

WHEN

WHERE

I KNOWWWW I have said that, LIKE EVERY blog since Christmas.....BUT

I promise we are getting much closer to the answers.  He is complex, and the entire puzzle is being pieced together 
EVER
SO
SLOWLY!

Next blog coming soon.....Our first FAMILY  VACAY!....

YES!!!!
I actually got invited to this one.....geez, you embarrass the family once and never get invited back again!

A TEASE, since I want ya'll to come back soon, now ya hear!






2 comments:

  1. Love the pics. Too funny about Tim whining about no school. He'll need to be reminded of that soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the updates and pics! You guys have so much going on!!! I'm glad you're getting everything figured out for Tim.

    ReplyDelete