Thursday, March 21, 2013

RED THREAD, ALL GONE!

Today I post about something related to, but not MY cuties!  This post is all about the reason I wore that red thread around my wrist for WAY, WAY, WAY too long.  Thank you Ashley Czzowitz for making it so long ago!  Definitely glad you can't smell this post.....the thread in question:


PLUG YOUR NOSE!!! SERIOUSLY, I CARE ABOUT YA!

After many summers, sweating my way through too many miles, it's LONG over due for being removed!!  It usually enters and exits a room lonnnngggggg before I actually get there. It has a pungent, rotten garbage truck, stentch errrrr, amazing floral arrangement scent!


So because of this cutie!!!!!!
Mycah Junbin Saylor

Mycah is my best friends newest son.  Isn't he Adorable!!! She is in China right now, bringing Mycah home, home, home!!! FOR EVA!   And YES, with her is the famous adoption whisperer....yup Sonia Martin!  She has three ubber handsome boys also HOME FOR EVA.  


So, it's time my "helpers" helped me remove this red thread from my wrist. 

Gas mask on...check

Scissor's at the ready....check

One, Two, Three Snip....check!


And the scissor fun continued until Tim and Kate announced they were done cutting!

And this was quite interesting when I cleaned it up.   YEAH......THAT I think is a definite "whisper" from the Heavens, don't you think????


They had cut SIX pieces, one for each former orphan I had prayed for and wore the Super Smelly Red Thread for all this time!!!

The forever family list is just beginning:  Representing each of the six pieces.......

Joey Martin
Jacob Martin
Joshua Martin
Timothy Brakman
Kate Brakman
Mycah Saylor

Are you next?  I would love to put ANOTHER red thread on for your cutie waiting, just WAITING to find their forever family!!!  Because I will talk adoption anytime and anywhere!  Just ASK!!!

More of Mycah, oh so cute, son of my best friend

AWEEEEEE!
Cutest Monkey EVER!

Learning all things Mickey Mouse!







No comments:

Post a Comment